Saturday 29 June 2013

I have an ultimate best friend, and so do you! ;3

So, the other day was probably one of the most depressing days of my life. I was sad. Like really sad. It was sadness at a whole other level because I miss my mum, I was worried about the situation I was going through with my boyfriend, the future managed to intimidate me once again and I felt really lonely (despite the fact that I was surrounded by friends the whole day). But prayer made me feel a little bit better ;)

I kept over-thinking about the fact that maybe nobody really cares about me. Maybe my friends wasn't going to be there for me when I expected them to be. At that day, at a very specific moment at that time, I started to get this jealous feeling towards people that has a best friend that they could comfortably be themselves completely; someone that wouldn't ditch them, or judge them, or make them feel bad about themselves. I really want a best friend like that. Someone I could actually call a BFF. (HA HA) but yeah, I was feeling really down about that too.

Then, as I was looking through Facebook on my phone, I came across this picture which came with a message... and it changed my mood instantly. :')

" I'm here. I love you. I don't care if you need to stay up crying all night long, I will stay with you. There's nothing you can ever do to lose my love. I will protect you until you die, and after your death I will still protect you. I am stronger than depression, and I am braver than loneliness, and nothing will ever exhaust me.   
-God" 
Nice right? :') Was this a sign? Haha. Yeah, so I realized that I ALREADY had the best friend that I've always wanted. Someone that would never leave my side, someone that was always there to listen to my worries and thoughts, someone that always made me feel good and grateful, someone that I could be with and be myself completely, someone that would never judge me for my flaws... yeah, and that someone is God. How could I not have realized this earlier? Hahah yeaaaaaaayyyyy.. God is everyone's best friend :D

^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment