Wednesday 23 January 2013

I don't, can't, get it.

Some nights I wished those little things that make me doubt more, never happened. But it did. And due to my tendency of over-thinking things I should not think of, my mind is constantly filled with doubt. Negative thoughts would enter one by one, and I swear, it never leaves my mind. I never did forget anything that happened in the past, I guess I just accepted the fact that it just...happened. "Forgive and forget" - NEVER EASY. The forgiving part is simple because you forgive people simply because you want them to stay. But the forgetting part. Hmmm I swear, it never works for me because I just don't understand. 

The irony of the brain: forget things I want to remember, but remember things I want to forget. Just...great. Brain, give me some break please. My heart aches whenever I think back of what happened. And I'm not okay with it. 

*Skitzo-ish*

But HEYYY, people change and I'm strong enough to face it(I think). So, I'll just see how this story goes. Time to look forward for a better future, because the things that happened in the past, SHALL BE A LESSON. :D

Hahahahahaha what is this, ok goodnight? (Yes, I'm talking to myself) 

No comments:

Post a Comment